Sheriff's Office

ID #1116

How do I get a pistol permit?

To purchase a gun permit, you need a driver’s license or a state ID card showing a current address for Guilford County. 

You may apply at any of the Sheriffs Offices listed below:

High Point Detention
507 E. Green Drive
High Point, NC 27261

Law Enforcement Center 
401 W. Sycamore St. 
Greensboro, NC 27401

District 1 at Bur-Mil Park
5836 Owls Roost Rd 
Greensboro, NC 27410

District 2 at Stoney Creek Shopping Center 
6307B Burlington Road 
Stoney Creek, NC 27377

District 3 at GTCC Campus Jamestown
601 High Point Rd. 
Jamestown, NC 27282

Last update: 2006-11-30 14:47
Author: Sheriff's Office
Revision: 1.1

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 3.78 from 5 (36 Votes )

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry